The Trendlines Group Ltd. (OTCQX: TRNLY) is a commercialization company that invents, discovers, invests in, and incubates innovation-based medical and agricultural technologies, according to the company’s website (see here: www.trendlines.com). SNNLive spoke with Steve Rhodes, Chairman and CEO of The Trendlines Group Ltd. at the LD Micro "Main Event" 2016 in Bel Air, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. Rhodes and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of The Trendlines Group
- History of the company
- The company’s business model
- Criteria for a potential investment
- Discusses exits and exit strategy
- Why medical devices and agricultural technology?
- Why Israel?
- Mr. Rhodes’ background
- Goals and milestones for the first half of 2017
For more information about The Trendlines Group, please visit: www.Trendlines.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about The Trendlines Group Ltd. See The Trendlines Group's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions