XTI Aircraft Company is a privately owned aviation business founded in 2012 to develop the world’s first commercial vertical takeoff airplane, the TriFan 600, according to the company’s website (see here: www.XTIAircraft.com). In this SNNLive In-Studio Video Interview, our host spoke with David E. Brody, Founder and Chairman of XTI Aircraft Company in our studio in Los Angeles, CA.
In this SNNLive Video Interview, Mr. Brody and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of XTI Aircraft Company
- History of XTI Aircraft Company and technology behind it
- Patent portfolio
- Target markets and market size
- Differences between the TriFan 600 and helicopter/business jet
- Corporate update
- Discusses Regulation A+ offering currently listed on StartEngine.com
- Mr. Brody’s background and the company’s leadership team
- Role of FAA once prototype is complete
- Cost of the TriFan 600
- Goals and milestones for the rest of 2016
The interview may contain forward looking statements about XTI Aircraft Company. See XTI's website for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions