BIO-key International, Inc. (OTCQB: BKYI) is a provider of fingerprint biometric identification, secure mobile credentialing and user identity verification solutions, according to the company’s website (see here: www.BIO-Key.com). SNNLive spoke with Michael DePasquale, CEO & Chairman of BIO-key International at the Marcum MicroCap Conference 2016 in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Mr. DePasquale and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of BIO-key International, Inc.
- Describes the company’s biometric authentication technology and products
- Explains what “Biometric” means
- The problem the company is trying to solve
- Target customer base
- Growth drivers
- IP Portfolio
- Mr. DePasquale’s background
For more information about BIO-key International, Inc., please visit: www.BIO-Key.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about BIO-key International. See BIO-key's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions