Flux Power Holdings, Inc. (OTCQB: FLUX) develops and markets lithium-ion energy storage systems ('batteries') based on its proprietary battery management system (BMS) and in-house engineering and product design, according to the company’s website (see here: www.FluxPwr.com). SNNLive spoke with Ron Dutt, CEO of Flux Power Holdings, Inc. at the SeeThruEquity Fall MicroCap Investor Conference 2015 in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Mr. Dutt and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Flux Power Holdings, Inc.
- What differentiates the company’s battery packs from the competition
- How does a customer use Flux’s battery packs
- Characteristics of the company’s battery packs
- Discusses the company’s business strategy
- Where the company’s name comes from
- Mr. Dutt’s background
- Size of Lift Market
- How do you charge the battery packs
Since speaking with Mr. Dutt, the company has made the following announcements:
For more information about Flux Power Holdings, Inc., go to: www.FluxPwr.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions