COPsync, Inc. (NASDAQ: COYN) is a technology company that provides communication ability between and among law enforcement officers and agencies from differing jurisdictions to help them prevent and respond more quickly to crime, according to the company’s website (see here: www.copsync.com). SNNLive caught up with Ron Woessner, CEO of COPsync, Inc. at the LD Micro "Main Event" 2015 in Bel Air, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. Woessner and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of COPsync, Inc.
- Update since our last interview and corporate developments (Click here)
- Describes the company’s product line and how they work
- How COPsync’s client uses their products
- The company’s marketing strategy and target markets
- Discusses the company’s competition
- Problem of mass shootings in the USA
- Goals and milestones for 2016
- Mr. Woessner’s background
The interview may contain forward looking statements about COPsync, Inc. See COPsync's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions