Dyadic International, Inc. (OTCQX: DYAI) is a global biotechnology company, which is developing what it believes will be a potentially significant protein production system based on the fungus Myceliopthora thermophila, nicknamed C1., according to the company’s website (see here: www.Dyadic.com). SNNLive caught up with Mark Emalfarb, CEO of Dyadic International, Inc. at the Marcum MicroCap Conference 2016 in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Mr. Emalfarb and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Dyadic International, Inc.
- Update since our last interview (click here)
- C1 expression system has potential to remove bottlenecks in protein development and biologic vaccine and drug manufacturing processes
- Potential markets for the C1 expressions system
- Internal & third party research initiatives
- Company’s cash position
- Milestones for 2016-2017
For more information about Dyadic International, Inc., please visit: www.Dyadic.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about Dyadic International, Inc. See Dyadic International's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions