DDD Group (OTCQX: DDDGY) develops intellectual property (“IP”) in the field of image analysis and stereoscopic 3D image processing, and the IP is then deployed in software and hardware products that are licensed to commercial licensees and end users worldwide, primarily for use with 3D mobile telephones and tablets, televisions and personal computers, according to the company’s website (see here: www.DDD.com). SNNLive caught up with Chris Yewdall, CEO of DDD Group plc at the LD Micro "Main Event" 2015 in Bel Air, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. Yewdall and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of DDD Group
- Update since our last interview (click here)
- Discusses the company’s products: TriDef SmartCam
- Describes UPix mobile application
- Business strategies for company’s technology
- Adoption rate for company’s new technology
- User experience for UPix
- Goals and milestones for 2016
For more information about DDD Group plc, go to: www.DDD.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements about DDD Group. See DDD Group's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions