Petro River Oil Corp. (OTCBB: PTRC) is an independent energy company with its core holdings in Northeast Oklahoma, the Larne Basin in Northern Ireland, and Kern County, California, according to the company’s website (see here: www.PetroRiverOil.com). SNNLive spoke with Scot Cohen, CEO of Petro River Oil Corp. at the LD Micro Invitational 2016 in Bel Air, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. Cohen and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Petro River Oil Corp.
- Mr. Cohen’s background
- Describes the company’s projects
- Discusses his reasons for changes in Oil price over last 7 years and how that affected the company
- Costs for bringing oil out of the ground
- Off-take partners
- Goals and milestones for 2016-2017
For more information about Petro River Oil Corp., please visit: www.PetroRiverOil.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about Petro River Oil Corp. See Petro River Oil's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions