US Nuclear Corp. (OTCBB: UCLE) is a radiation detection holding company specializing in drone mounted sensors and the development and manufacturing of radiation detection instrumentation, according to the company’s website (see here: www.USNuclearCorp.com). In this SNNLive In-Studio Video Interview, our host spoke with Robert Goldstein, CEO of US Nuclear Corp. at our studio in Los Angeles, CA. Mr. Goldstein and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of US Nuclear Corp.
- Typical customers
- Product line
- Advantages of using drone vs. other forms of detecting radiation
- How their products help emergency responders
- Discusses the company’s technology: how it works
- Impact of regulations
- Mr. Goldstein’s background
- Where the science was developed
For more information about US Nuclear Corp., please visit: www.USNuclearCorp.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about US Nuclear Corp. See US Nuclear's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions