Iberian Minerals Ltd. (TSX-V: IML) (OTCQB: SLDRF) is a Canadian junior mining company focused in Spain, and are currently studying the re-opening of the Cehegin iron ore concessions in south eastern Spain and is further evaluating its recently acquired Caurio gold/copper/silver concessions located in the Rio Narcea Gold Belt in Asturias, northern Spain, according to the Company’s website (see here: www.IberianMinerals.ca). SNNLive spoke with Greg Pendura, President and CEO of Iberian Minerals Ltd. at the SeeThruEquity Fall MicroCap Investor Conference 2015 in New York City, NY.
In this interview, Mr. Pendura and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Iberian Minerals Ltd.
- Discusses operations in Spain
- Business model – asset accumulation in Iberian Peninsula
- Recent corporate developments that led to current focus
- How does 5-year low in commodities affect the Company?
- Discusses Cehegin Magnetite Iron Ore Project and Joint Venture with Glencore
- Mr. Pendura’s background
- Relationship with Spanish government
For more information about Iberian Minerals Ltd., go to: www.IberianMinerals.ca
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions