IsoRay, Inc. (NYSE MKT: ISR), a medical technology company developing seed brachytherapy and medical radioisotope applications for the treatment of prostate, brain, lung, head and neck and gynecological cancers, according to the Company’s website (see here: www.isoray.com). SNNLive spoke with Tom LaVoy, Chairman of the Board & CEO of IsoRay, Inc. at the LD Micro "Main Event" 2016 in Bel Air, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. LaVoy and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of IsoRay, Inc.
- Describes Cesium-131 and how its different from current standard-of-care
- Applications for the company’s medical technology
- Relationship between IsoRay’s technology with chemotherapy/radiation
- How the company’s technology is delivered
- Adoption rate
- Discusses FDA approval process
- Mr. LaVoy’s and management team’s backgrounds
For more information about IsoRay, Inc., please visit: www.isoray.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about IsoRay, Inc. See IsoRay's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions