Pressure BioSciences, Inc. (OTCQB: PBIO) develops, markets, and sells proprietary laboratory instrumentation and associated consumables to the estimated $6 billion life sciences sample preparation market, according to the Company’s website (www.PressureBioSciences.com). SNNLive recently caught up with Richard T. Schumacher, Founder and CEO of Pressure BioSciences, Inc. at the SeeThruEquity MicroCap Investor Forum 2015 in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Mr. Schumacher and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Pressure BioSciences, Inc.
- Update since our last interview in September 2015
- The Company’s expanding sales and marketing plan
- PBI’s worldwide customer base
- Differences between current sample preparation methods and the PCT Platform
- Advantages of the PCT Platform, including customization
- Guidance for 2016
For more information about Pressure BioSciences, Inc., go to: www.PressureBioSciences.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions