BioLargo, Inc. (OTCQB: BLGO) is developing technology-based products that are looking to solve some of the world’s most important problems that threaten water, food, agriculture, healthcare and energy. The subsidiary BioLargo Water, Inc. (www.BioLargoWater.com) includes the Advanced Oxidation Systems, AOS Filter, a product in development specifically designed to eliminate common, troublesome, and dangerous (toxic) contaminants in water, according to the company’s website (see here: www.BioLargo.com). SNNLive caught up with Dennis Calvert, President & CEO of BioLargo, Inc. at the LD Micro “Main Event” 2015 in Bel Air, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. Calvert and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of BioLargo, Inc.
- Focus on developing sustainable technology for water, food, agriculture, healthcare and energy markets
- Corporate update since our last interview (Click here for previous interview)
- Describes the company’s AOS Filter technology and update on commercialization/licensing
- Goals and aspirations for end of 2015, going into 2016
For more information about BioLargo, Inc., go to: www.BioLargo.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements about BioLargo, Inc. See BioLargo's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions