NioCorp Developments Ltd. (TSX: NB) (OTCQX: NIOBF) is developing the Elk Creek Niobium / Scandium / Titanium project in Southeast Nebraska, according to the Company’s website (see here: www.NioCorp.com). In this SNNLive On-Location, our host spoke with Mark A. Smith, PE, Esq., Executive Chairman of NioCorp Developments Ltd., in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Mr. Smith and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of NioCorp Developments Ltd.
- Discusses Niobium deposit at the Elk Creek project
- What is Niobium and what is it used for
- Where is Niobium currently produced?
- Explains doing business in Nebraska
- Size of the resource and infrastructure
- Pricing of Niobium
- Story of how Niobium was found in Nebraska
- Mr. Smith’s background
- What differentiates Niocorp in Junior Mining sector
- Off-take Agreements
- Recent news – Discusses Second PEA
For more information about NioCorp Developments Ltd., go to: www.NioCorp.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions