Finjan Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: FNJN) is a cybersecurity company committed to investing in innovation and advancing the development of new technology and applications while monetizing its Intellectual Property portfolio, according to the company’s website (see here: www.Finjan.com). SNNLive caught up with Michael Noonan, CFO of Finjan Holdings, Inc. at the Dawson James Small Cap Growth Conference 2015 in Jupiter, FL.
In this video interview, Mr. Noonan and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Finjan Holdings, Inc.
- Discusses where the growth of cybersecurity comes from and how that affects Finjan
- Target markets, focus on financial services and government entities
- Growth drivers for Finjan
- Comments on keeping up with hackers and technological innovation
- Research and development
- Patent portfolio
Since speaking with Mr. Noonan, the company made the following announcements:
For more information about Finjan Holdings, Inc., go to: www.Finjan.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions