Engagement Labs, Inc. (TSX-V: EL) offers intelligent social data, analytics and insights for organizations that are actively engaging on social networks, where their eValue Analytics platform is offered as a SaaS or through an API, and allows brands to measure and maximize the effectiveness of their social media marketing campaigns, as well as measure that of their competitors across major social networks Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and Instagram, and additionally, through the Keller Fay Group division of Engagement Labs, brands can also measure the marketing performance of offline word of mouth conversations, according to the Company’s website (www.EngagementLabs.com).
In this SNN Q&A Audio Interview, our host, Robert Kraft, spoke with Bryan Segal, CEO of Engagement Labs, Inc. For this interview, Robert and Bryan discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Engagement Labs, Inc.
- The Company’s technology
- Metrics that computes a client’s ‘Social Media Score’
- Where data is aggregated and how its verified
- Social media networks are you using to determine a brand’s ‘social media score’
- On developing an algorithm to include more social media networks like Pinterest, Snapchat, Periscope, etc…
- How the Company provides it’s services to its customers
- How the Company market its products and services
- Who is your target customer?
- Potential growth drivers for the business
- The Company’s competition and barrier to entry
- Why is Social Media engagement so important today?
- Discuss latest financials
- How the downturn in Canadian junior mining market may have affected the Company in the market
- Mr. Segal’s background
- What does the future hold for Engagement Labs?
For more information about Engagement Labs, Inc., go to: www.EngagementLabs.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions