Eurasian Minerals Inc. (TSX-V: EMX) (NYSE MKT: EMXX) leverages asset ownership and exploration insight into partnerships that advance our mineral properties, with EMX retaining royalty interests, according to the company’s website (see here: www.EurasianMinerals.com). SNNLive spoke with Dr. Eric Jensen, Manager of Exploration with Eurasian Minerals Inc. at the Sprott Natural Resource Symposium 2016 in Vancouver, BC.
In this video interview, Dr. Jensen and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Eurasian Minerals Inc.
- The company’s business model
- Dr. Jensen’s role at Eurasian Minerals
- Criteria for exploration projects
- Discusses project portfolio
- How the company mitigates risk
- How commodities market affects Eurasian Minerals
- The Company’s management team
For more information about Eurasian Minerals Inc., please visit: www.EurasianMinerals.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about Eurasian Minerals Inc. See Eurasian's periodic filings with the SEDAR and the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions