Pershing Gold Corporation (NASDAQ: PGLC) is an emerging gold producer whose primary asset is the Relief Canyon Mine in Pershing County, Nevada, according to the company’s website (see here: www.PershingGold.com). SNNLive spoke with Steve Alfers, Executive Chairman, CEO and President of Pershing Gold Corporation at the Precious Metals Summit 2016 in Beaver Creek, CO.
In this video interview, Mr. Alfers and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Pershing Gold Corporation
- When the company expects to be in production
- Discusses Relief Canyon Mine resource and location
- Phase 1 drill program
- Cost-per-ounce metric and how that applies to the company’s project
- Mr. Alfers’ background and operations team
- Milestones for 2016-2017
For more information about Pershing Gold Corporation, please visit: www.PershingGold.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about Pershing Gold Corporation. See Pershing Gold's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions