Chris Lahiji is the founder and president of LD Micro, which is an investment newsletter firm that focuses on finding undervalued companies in the microcap space. Since 2002, the firm has published reports on select companies throughout the year. LD Micro concentrates on researching and investing in companies that are often overlooked by institutional investors. The firm also hosts the LD Micro "Invitational" and LD Micro "Main Event" MicroCap Growth Conferences for investors in June and December of each year, respectively. It is a non-registered investment advisor. In this Wall Street View, our host caught up with Chris Lahiji from LD Micro at the SeeThruEquity Annual MicroCap Healthcare Investor Conference 2016 in San Francisco, CA.
In this Wall Street View video interview, Mr. Lahiji and our host discuss the following topics:
- His assessment thus far for MicroCaps in 2016 and why
- Opportunities for bargain hunting?
- Discusses consolidation in MicroCap space
- Chris’ advice for new investors in MicroCaps
- Describes the LD Micro Index, check it out here: www.Index.LDMicro.com
- Criteria for LD Micro Index and why it was created
- Reason for lack of new MicroCap issuers
- Industries driving the LD Micro Index currently
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions