Chanticleer Holdings, Inc. (NASDAQ: HOTR), together with its subsidiaries, owns and operates restaurant brands in the United States and internationally. The Company is a franchisee owner of Hooters® restaurants in international markets including Australia, South Africa, and Europe, and two Hooters restaurants in the United States. The Company also owns and operates American Burger Co., BGR the Burger Joint, BT's Burger Joint, Little Big Burger, and owns a majority interest in Just Fresh restaurants in the U.S. (Company description according to their website, see here: www.ChanticleerHoldings.com).
SNNLive caught up with Mike Pruitt, President and CEO of Chanticleer Holdings, Inc. at the Source Capital 2016 Disruptive Growth & Healthcare Conference in New York City, NY. In this video interview, Mr. Pruitt and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Chanticleer Holdings, Inc.
- Comments recent news from February 11, 2016
- How the company opens and markets a new restaurant and assists franchisees
- Discusses Fast Casual segment of restaurant industry
- How the company’s various concepts fit into new fast casual dining trends
- 2016 Milestones for near term and long term
For more information about Chanticleer Holdings, Inc., go to: www.ChanticleerHoldings.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements about Chanticleer Holdings, Inc. See Chanticleer's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions