Cardica, Inc. (NASDAQ: CRDC) designs and manufactures proprietary stapling and anastomotic devices for cardiac and minimally invasive surgical procedures. Cardica's technology portfolio is intended to reduce operating time and facilitate minimally invasive and robot-assisted surgeries, according to the company’s website (see here: www.Cardica.com). SNNLive spoke with Julian Nikolchev, CEO and President of Cardica, Inc. at the Source Capital 2016 Disruptive Growth & Healthcare Conference in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Mr. Nikolchev and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Cardica, Inc.
- Types of surgeries the company’s device is meant for
- Discusses the need for these types of devices
- Where the company is at in the approval process
- On expanding commercialization
- Size of target markets
- Mr. Nikolchev’s background
- Goals and milestones for 2016
For more information about Cardica, Inc., go to: www.Cardica.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements about Cardica, Inc. See Cardica's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions