BioTime, Inc. (NYSE MKT: BTX) is a clinical-stage regenerative medicine company with a focus on pluripotent stem cell technology, according to the company’s website (see here: www.BioTimeInc.com). SNNLive caught up with Adi Mohanty, CEO of BioTime, Inc., at the LD Micro "Main Event" 2015 in Bel Air, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. Mohanty and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of BioTime, Inc.
- Describes the Regenerative Medicine market
- What would the products look like that are being developed using Regenerative Medicine technology
- Update since our last interview in December 2014 (click here)
- Clinical Development
- Focus on the dry AMD and Ophthalmology spaces
- The company’s business strategy for their delivery platform and FDA approval process
- Goals and milestones for 2016
- Mr. Mohanty’s background
For more information about BioTime, Inc., go to: www.BioTimeInc.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements about BioTime, Inc. See BioTime's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions