The manufacturing world is poised for a big change and Nano Dimension is printing the path – literally. Nano Dimension’s proven success printing PCBs – the circuits that make electronics work – coupled with its nanotechnology-based conductive and dielectric inks – uniquely positions the company to usher in a bold new era for 3D printing, bringing a range of products to market faster.
- Nano Dimension’s disruptive technology shortens the printed circuit board (PCB) prototyping process from weeks to hours and allows companies to prototype proprietary designs in-house at reduced costs rather than relying on third-party manufacturers.
- Significant product development and r&d cost reductions plus an increased competitive edge are just some of benefits that have attracted more than 2,000 entities to Nano Dimension.
The Need for Speed: The DragonFly 2020 3D Printer
- DragonFly 2020 brings together an extremely precise inkjet deposition 3D printer, advanced nanoparticle inks, and sophisticated software to enable ultra-rapid prototyping of complex, high-performance multilayer PCB prototypes.
- Allows designers and engineers to significantly reduce the time and complexity of developing electronics-enabled devices.
Sophisticated Nano-ink technology
- The DragonFly 2020 printer uses proprietary nano ink technology produced at the company’s two fully-equipped ink laboratories, one of which produces highly conductive silver nano-particle inks and the other insulating dielectric inks.
- The company’s one-part, nano-epoxy insulating dielectric inks are well-suited to meet the needs of advanced electronics manufacturers who require both rigid and flexible circuits.
Strong Management Experience
- More than 40 employees and the management team consists of four co-founders (CEO, CTO, COO, and CBO) whose strengths include years of 3D printer production, print technology, consumer goods and business development.
Sales and Continuous Revenue Model
Nano Dimension’s strategic objective is to develop and commercialize the DragonFly 2020 printer for multi-layer PCBs and related ink products. Nano Dimension intends to establish long-term, recurring sales with a razor and razor blade model where customers purchase a printer then additional nano inks over time.
Redefining the 3D Market and Future Growth
Nano Dimension plans to market the products and services worldwide to manufacturers and companies that develop sophisticated products with electronic components, including consumer electronics, IoT, telecom, semiconductor, defense, aerospace, automotive, medical/biotech and transportation industries.
- Approval to the NASDAQ market in March 2016 was a major milestone for the company, and for the development of advanced 3D printed electronics in the market.
- Signed agreement with Flextronics International Ltd. And FATHOM, industry-leading advanced manufacturers and distributors
- PCB market is forecast to reach $93 billion market size by 2017 [BPA Consulting Lucintel and EDAcafe]
- The global PCB manufacturing market is expected to increase its market size from approx. $62.3 billion to $74.3 billion in 2018, growing at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 3.6%. [Research and Markets]
The significant growth projections for the 3D printer market serves as an indicator that there are significant market drivers facilitating growth. Nano Dimension helps enable prototypes in all shapes and sizes and is already having a disruptive influence beyond consumer electronics. In collaboration with Accellta, Ltd., Nano Dimension successfully lab-tested a proof of concept 3D Bio Printer for stem cells.
For more information about Nano Dimension Ltd., please visit: www.nano-di.com
The company paid consideration to SNN or its affiliates for this article.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions