Cortex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (OTCQB: CORX) is developing drugs for respiratory disorders, particularly sleep apneas and drug-induced respiratory depression, according to the company’s website (see here: www.cortexpharm.com). In this SNNLive On-Location, our host spoke with James S. Manuso, Ph.D., President and CEO of Cortex Pharmaceuticals, Inc. in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Dr. Manuso and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Cortex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Describes the what’s in the company’s pipeline
- Update on clinical development
- History of Cortex Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Sleep apnea market/patient size
- Discusses Dronabinol
- Dr. Manuso’s background
Since speaking with Dr. Manuso, the company has made the following announcements:
For more information about Cortex Pharmaceuticals, Inc., go to: www.CortexPharm.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions