RXi Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NASDAQ: RXII) is a clinical-stage company developing therapeutics that address unmet medical needs. The Company's discovery and clinical development programs are based on its proprietary self-delivering RNAi (sd-rxRNA®) platform and Samcyprone™, a small molecule topical immunomodulator, according to the company’s website (see here: www.rxipharma.com).
In this SNNLive Newscast, our host caught up with Pamela Pavco, Ph.D., Chief Development Officer for RXi Pharmaceuticals Corporation (NASDAQ: RXII). The video interview was recorded on Monday, November 14th, 2016 via Skype from SNN’s office in Los Angeles, CA and RXi's headquarters in Marlborough, MA, and the following topics were discussed:
- Overview of RXi Pharmaceuticals Corporation
- Update since last interview with Dr. Geert Cauwenbergh (click here)
- How the company’s recent highlights affected RXi Pharmaceuticals
- Competitive advantage in the RNA technology space
- The company’s recent news and press releases
- Dr. Pavco’s background
- Goals and milestones for rest of 2016, heading into 2017
For more information about RXi Pharmaceuticals Corporation, please visit: www.rxipharma.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about RXi Pharmaceuticals Corporation. See RXi Pharmaceuticals' periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions