Ecoark’s (OTCQX: EARK) portfolio of companies is focused on identifying and reducing waste within its client’s operations, logistics and supply chain, according to the company’s website (see here: www.ecoarkusa.com). SNNLive spoke with Brad Hoagland, CFA, Director of Corporate Development of Ecoark Holdings, Inc. at the LD Micro "Main Event" 2016 in Bel Air, CA.
In this video interview, Mr. Hoagland and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Ecoark Holdings, Inc.
- Explains what “tackling sustainability and transparency” means
- Discusses the company’s subsidiaries
- Criteria for adding a business to the company’s portfolio
- Goals and milestones for first half of 2017
For more information about Ecoark Holdings, Inc., please visit: www.ecoarkusa.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about Ecoark Holdings, Inc. See Ecoark Holdings' periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions