Newzulu Limited (ASX: NWZ) is a global crowd-sourced media company that allows anybody, anywhere, with a smart phone and a story, to share news, get published and get paid, according to the Company’s website (see here: www.NewzuluLimited.com). SNNLive spoke with Alexander Hartman, Executive Chairman of Newzulu Limited at the SeeThruEquity Fall MicroCap Investor Conference 2015 in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Mr. Hartman and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Newzulu Limited
- Process of Newzulu – how does a consumer engage with Newzulu’s technology?
- Example of how Newzulu technology can be used to cover global news stories
- How does Newzulu verify content coming in?
- Who developed Newzulu’s technology?
- Newzulu’s business model
- Target markets
- How Newzulu deals with potential liability issues?
- Growth drivers for Newzulu
- Mr. Hartman’s background
For more information about Newzulu Limited, go to: www.NewzuluLimited.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions