PURE Bioscience, Inc. (OTCQB: PURE) is focused on developing and commercializing proprietary antimicrobial products that provide solutions to the health and environmental challenges of pathogen and hygienic control, according to the Company’s website (see here: www.PureBio.com). In this SNNLive On-Location, our host caught up with Hank Lambert, CEO of PURE Bioscience, Inc., in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Mr. Lambert and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of PURE Bioscience, Inc.
- Describes the Company’s direct food processing aid for poultry and produce
- Market for food processing aids
- Comments on filing for FDA Approval for use of SDC as a direct food contact processing aid
- What filing Food Contact Notification (FCN) with FDA for processing of raw poultry and fresh produce means to the Company
- Discusses commercialization of SDC
- Barrier to entry for the competition
Since speaking with Mr. Lambert, the Company has made the following announcements:
For more information about PURE Bioscience, Inc., go to: www.PureBio.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions