Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (NASDAQ: INO) is taking immunotherapy to the next level in the fight against cancer and infectious diseases; the company is generating T cells in vivo in high quantity that are fully functional and whose killing capacity correlates with relevant clinical outcomes with a favorable safety profile, according to the company’s website (www.Inovio.com). SNNLive caught up with J. Joseph Kim, Ph.D., President and CEO of Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., at the Aegis Capital Crorp. Growth Conference 2015 in Las Vegas, NV.
In this video interview, Dr. Kim and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Inovio Pharmceuticals, Inc.
- Discusses Inovio’s science and technology
- Update on clinical development
- Describes how their technology is being developed to address multiple cancers and diseases
- Where Inovio’s science comes from
- Comments on working with large pharmaceutical companies
Since speaking with Dr. Kim, the company has made the following announcements:
For more information about Inovio Pharmaceuticals, Inc., go to: www.Inovio.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions