Q BioMed Inc. ”Q“ (OTCQB: QBIO) is a biomedical acceleration and development company that is focused on licensing and acquiring biomedical assets. The company is dedicated to providing these target assets the strategic resources, developmental support, and expansion capital to ensure they meet their developmental potential, according to the company’s website (see here: www.QBioMed.com). SNNLive caught up with Denis Corin, Chairman & CEO of Q BioMed, Inc. at the Marcum MicroCap Conference 2016 in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Mr. Corin and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Q BioMed Inc.
- Update since our last interview (Click here)
- Discusses recent news and catalysts
- What differentiates QBIO from their competition
- Communicating the stories of projects under development
- Near-term goals and milestones
For more information about Q BioMed Inc., go to: www.QBioMed.com
The interview may contain forward looking statements about Q BioMed Inc. See Q BioMed's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions