Broadwind Energy (NASDAQ: BWEN) applies decades of industrial expertise to innovate integrated solutions for customers in the energy and infrastructure markets. From gears and gearing systems for wind, oil and gas and mining applications, to wind towers and industrial weldments, we have solutions for the energy needs of the future. Company description according to the company’s website (see here: www.BWEN.com).
In this SNNLive Newscast, our host spoke with Stephanie Kushner, President and CEO of Broadwind Energy, Inc.. The video interview was recorded on Wednesday, August 10, 2016 via Skype from SNN’s office in Los Angeles, CA and Broadwind's headquarters in Cicero, IL, west of Chicago, and they discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Broadwind Energy, Inc.
- Update since our last interview (click here)
- Wind Energy industry
- Recent wind tower orders, and what this means in terms of production capacity for the rest of this year and in the future
- News about expansion plan for your Abilene, TX tower facility
- Industrial gearing and gearboxes side of the business
- Milestones the company achieved in Q2 2016
- Goals and milestones moving forward into Q3 and beyond
For more information about Broadwind Energy, Inc., please visit: www.BWEN.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about Broadwind Energy, Inc. See Broadwind Energy's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions