VBI Vaccines Inc. (NASDAQ: VBIV) is a biopharmaceutical company developing technologies that seek to expand vaccine protection in large underserved markets, according to the company’s website (see here: www.vbivaccines.com). In this SNNLive On-Location, our host caught up with Jeff Baxter, President and CEO of VBI Vaccines Inc., in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, our host and Mr. Baxter discussed the following topics:
- Overview of VBI Vaccines Inc.
- Corporate developments at VBI
- Discusses vaccine development for congenital CMV birth defects
- Patient/market size
- Indications and applications for the company’s vaccines
- Comments on FDA approval process, specifically the safety hurdles that vaccine developers face
- Mr. Baxter’s background
For more information about VBI Vaccines Inc., go to: www.VBIvaccines.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions