Rye Patch Gold Corp. (TSX-V: RPM) (OTCQX: RPMGF) is a junior mining company engaged in the acquisition, exploration and development of quality resource-based gold and silver projects along the emerging Oreana trend and the prolific Cortez trend, according to the company’s website (see here: www.RyePatchGold.com). SNNLive caught up with William C. (Bill) Howald, President and CEO of Rye Patch Gold Corp. at the Precious Metals Summit 2015 in Beaver Creek, CO.
In this video interview, Mr. Howald and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Rye Patch Gold Corp.
- Discuss the company’s land package and drill programs
- Mining history along the Cortez Trend
- Recent news since our last interview with Mr. Howald
- Size of the company’s land package in Nevada
- Comments on Lincoln Hill Project
- Mr. Howald’s background
Since speaking with Mr. Howald, the company has made the following announcements:
For more information about Rye Patch Gold Corp., go to: www.RyePatchGold.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions