Alliance HealthCare Services (NASDAQ: AIQ) is a national provider of outsourced healthcare services to hospitals and providers, according to the company’s website (see here: www.alliancehealthcareservices-us.com). SNNLive caught up with Tom Tomlinson, CEO of Alliance HealthCare Services, Inc. at the Sidoti & Company 2016 Emerging Growth Conference in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Mr. Tomlinson and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Alliance HealthCare Services
- Update since our last interview (click here)
- Background of new majority shareholder
- Chinese healthcare market
- Potential fears/challenges entering new market
- Affects Obamacare has on the company
- Goals and milestones for the rest of 2016, going into 2017
For more information about Alliance HealthCare Services, please visit: www.alliancehealthcareservices-us.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about Alliance HealthCare Services, Inc. See Alliance HealthCare Services, Inc. periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions