Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. (NASDAQ: ASTI) is a developer of thin-film photovoltaic modules using flexible plastic substrate materials that are more versatile and rugged than traditional solar panels, according to the company’s website (see here: www.AscentSolar.com). In this SNNLive On-Location, our host spoke with Rafael Gutierrez, Senior Vice President & COO of Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc., in New York City, NY.
In this video interview, Mr. Gutierrez and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc.
- Describes the company’s photovoltaic technology
- Target markets
- Consumer electronics side of the business
- Solar power charging solutions for mobile devices
- Mr. Gutierrez’s background
- Where the company’s technology comes from
Since speaking with Mr. Gutierrez, the company has made the following announcements:
This interview may contain forward looking statements about Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc. See Ascent Solar Technologies, Inc.'s periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions