BIO-Key International, Inc. (OTCQB: BKYI) is a biometric solutions provider that enables convenient and secure access to information and financial transactions; and the company’s technology eliminates passwords, PINs tokens and cards and make it easy for enterprises and consumers to secure their devices as well as information in the cloud, according to the company’s website (see here: www.BIO-Key.com). SNNLive spoke with Michael DePasquale, CEO & Chairman of BIO-key International, Inc. at The MicroCap Conference 2016 in Philadelphia, PA.
In this video interview, Mr. DePasquale and our host discuss the following topics:
- Overview of BIO-Key International, Inc.
- Update since our last interview (click here)
- Discusses company’s products availability at various retail outlets
- Applications for the company’s devices
- Adoption rates and market landscape for the company’s products
- Competition advantage
- Goals and milestones for 2016 heading into 2017
For more information about BIO-Key International, Inc., please visit: www.BIO-Key.com
The interview may contain forward-looking statements about BIO-key International. See BIO-key's periodic filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission for more complete information.
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions