Sprott Global Resource Investments Ltd. is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sprott Inc., a public natural resources investment management firm listed on the Toronto Stock Exchange (Symbol SII). They offer investments for all individuals who are interested in precious metals, mining, oil and gas, alternative energy, forestry, agriculture, and/or water industries. The combination of Global Resource Investments with Sprott Inc. in 2011 produced a powerful alliance for natural resource investors.
Mr. Rule has dedicated his entire adult life to many aspects of natural resource securities investing. In addition to the knowledge and experience gained in a long and focused career, he has a worldwide network of contacts in the natural resource and finance worlds. As Director, President, and Chief Executive Officer of Sprott US Holdings, Inc., Mr. Rule leads a highly skilled team of earth science and finance professionals who enjoy a worldwide reputation for resource investment management.
Company description and Rick Rule’s bio can be found here: www.SprottGlobal.com
In this Wall Street View, our host caught up with Rick Rule, President and CEO Sprott U.S. Holdings Inc. at the New Orleans Investment Conference 2016, and they discuss the following topics:
- Mr. Rule’s background and overview of Sprott U.S. Holdings
- Thoughts on the precious metals markets
- In his opinion, surprises for 2016
- Review of 2016 and looking ahead at 2017
- Which group (explorers, producers, etc…) did the best in mining space in 2016?
- Mergers & Acquisitions in Precious Metals
- New production of metals
- International growth in mining and resource industry
- What investors should look out for
For more information about Rick Rule and Sprott Global, please visit: www.SprottGlobal.com
© 2017 Stock News Now
Supported by Superior Web Solutions