Currently profiling over 500 issuers, Standard & Poor’s Factual Stock Reports, produced by S&P Capital IQ, increase market awareness of issuers in the investment community with insightful commentary and key statistics and information. Standard & Poor’s Factual Stock Reports provide factual research coverage about company fundamentals and business prospects, thereby enabling information about covered companies to reach a wide investor audience of Buy and Sell-side investors. Updated weekly with the latest pricing, trading volume, and other data, the reports include recent developments, a financial review, key operating information, industry and peer comparisons, institutional holdings analysis, Street Consensus and opinions, performance charts, business summary, fundamental data, and news. Because coverage of these reports is underwritten by the issuer, S&P Capital IQ does not offer investment opinions concerning the advisability of investing in these stocks. Standard & Poor’s Factual Stock Reports are produced separately from any other analytic activity of S&P Capital IQ or related organizations. S&P Capital IQ does not trade on its own account.
- David Hartnett, VP, Bioscience & Health IT Industry Development for the Metro Atlanta Chamber, “Economic Development for Bioscience and Health IT in Atlanta, GA”
- Glenn Harvin from TriNet, “Strategic HR Partner to Small Businesses Providing HR-related Services”
- Arthur Spalding, Founder of TAMM Net, Inc., “Helping Biomedical Manufacturers Navigate the Political Landscape”
- Randy Calvert from Infinity Plastics Group, “Supply Parts for the OEMs in the Medical Device Industry”
- Karl Forssman, COO of Incintas Therapeutics, “Focused on Improving Fertility Success by Encouraging Single Embryo Transfer”
- Tommy Cunningham, Ph.D. from CCB Research Group, “NFANT: Neonatal Feeding Assessment for Nutritional Transition”
- Dave Bjerken, CEO of InTailor Surgical, LLC., “Transoral Bariatric Technologies: Bariatric Surgery for Weight Loss”
- Peggy Sammon, CEO of GeneCapture, “Developing Product for Rapid Infection Detection Using Genetic Signatures”
- Terry Walts, President & CEO of 3Ti, “Medical Device Diagnostics Company Developing Next Generation Automated Blood Analyzer”
- Spiro Kletas, President & CEO of Big North Graphite Corp., “Amorphous Graphite Exploration and Development in Mexico and Canada”
StockNewsNow Featured Stocks
AVH.AX 0.092 -0.003 -3.16% BOFI 40.50 0.00 +0.00% BTX 3.78 0.00 +0.00% CFO.V 0.35 0.00 +0.00% DPSI 1.16 0.00 +0.00% ENSV 1.25 0.00 +0.00% GPH.V 0.19 -0.02 -9.52% JCOF 0.28 0.00 +0.00% KES.V 0.07 0.00 +0.00% MAH.V 0.185 0.00 +0.00% MFON 0.255 0.00 +0.00% MILL 3.73 0.00 +0.00% MTMW 0.71 0.00 +0.00% ORGC 0.08 0.00 +0.00% OTCM 8.15 0.00 +0.00% PPMT 0.20 0.00 +0.00% RPMGF 0.365 0.00 +0.00% SBOTF 0.6265 0.00 +0.00% SEQ.TO 3.47 +0.02 +0.58% SOL.V 0.235 -0.005 -2.08% TINY 3.27 0.00 +0.00% 2013-04-30 00:24
Micro-Cap Review Latest Issue
Cavaet Emptor or Buyer Beware by SNN Inc. CEO Sheldon “Shelly” Kraft
Check out the book "Caveat Emptor" written by CEO Sheldon Kraft, click on the image to view a preview and the full book can be purchased for $15.95.
There are some best practices and good hints on what to look out for in today’s volatile markets.