Currently profiling over 500 issuers, Standard & Poor’s Factual Stock Reports, produced by S&P Capital IQ, increase market awareness of issuers in the investment community with insightful commentary and key statistics and information. Standard & Poor’s Factual Stock Reports provide factual research coverage about company fundamentals and business prospects, thereby enabling information about covered companies to reach a wide investor audience of Buy and Sell-side investors. Updated weekly with the latest pricing, trading volume, and other data, the reports include recent developments, a financial review, key operating information, industry and peer comparisons, institutional holdings analysis, Street Consensus and opinions, performance charts, business summary, fundamental data, and news. Because coverage of these reports is underwritten by the issuer, S&P Capital IQ does not offer investment opinions concerning the advisability of investing in these stocks. Standard & Poor’s Factual Stock Reports are produced separately from any other analytic activity of S&P Capital IQ or related organizations. S&P Capital IQ does not trade on its own account.
- Micro-Cap Review Magazine Fall/Winter 2013 Issue Now Available on StockNewsNow.com and MicroCapReview.com
- Laurence Abrams, CEO of Paperless Proposal, “Cloud-based Proposal Presentation Software”
- Steve Birnbaum, Managing Director of Emerging BioVentures, “Finding Partners, Funding and Market Research for Emerging Companies”
- Hercules Pinkney, Maryland Life Sciences Advisory Board Member, “What Maryland Can Do for Healthcare?”
- Joana Rosario, Principal at J. Rosario et Al Research Consultants, “Promoting Global Research Development in Life Sciences”
- Prince George’s County Economic Development, “Why Do Business in Prince George’s County, Maryland?”
- Andrea Kruchik, CMO of Parko, “Mobile Application to Help You Find Parking in Tel Aviv, Los Angeles, and more”
- Lynn Johnson Langer, PhD, MBA, Director of the Center for Biotech Education at John’s Hopkins University, “Graduate Education for Biotech Industry”
- Andrew Lees, Ph.D., Scientific Director at Fina Biosolutions, “Licenses Vaccine Conjugation Technology to Chengdu Institute in China”
- Dr. Oren Fuerst, Chairman & CEO of LabStyle Innovations, “Update: Finalizing Product, Regulatory Clearance, and Europe”
More SNNLive Video Interviews
Micro-Cap Review Latest Issue
Cavaet Emptor or Buyer Beware by SNN Inc. CEO Sheldon “Shelly” Kraft
Check out the book "Caveat Emptor" written by CEO Sheldon Kraft, click on the image to view a preview and the full book can be purchased for $15.95.
There are some best practices and good hints on what to look out for in today’s volatile markets.